Friday, July 18, 2014

Share Your Family's Heritage & Story

I am looking for people of all backgrounds willing to be interviewed about their Family History & Heritage for my podcast "I Remember."

Of the estimated 108 Billion people who ever lived on earth, how many have had their stories told? We all have people in our families--parents, grandparents, great-parents--who should be shared with a wider audience.

We will use Google Hangouts to record your episode and then it would be available on my YouTube Channel or in the podcast library at iTunes as an audio file.




Check out my first episode, recorded live in a local bookstore: I Remember, Episode 1: Diane Dougherty

Contact me at bjk925@gmail.com if you would like to share some of your family heritage on my podcast series.

No comments:

Post a Comment